Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello from Italy!


~ me in St. Peter's Square, Vatican City ~

Ciao, y'all!

After a sweet and intimate wedding in San Diego, planned by Red Letter Days, and a wonderful start to married life, my husband and I have had a whirlwind 16 months as we moved first to California's central coast, then to Virginia, and finally . . . Naples, Italy!

I've only been here a couple of months and have already had some adventures. (You can keep up with me on my personal blog.)

I'm thrilled to be contributing to the Red Letter Days blog from halfway around the world -- and we've got some great things coming up! We're all going to be contributing posts and sharing what we're excited about that makes a Red Letter Day so very special.

Come along with us, and let us know what you think in the comments. We love to hear from you!

un abbraccio,
Jessica



1 comment:

Bek said...

un abbraccio back atcha, Jessica! We're THRILLED you've returned to us! Love, Bek